Membership Has Its Priveleges!
Connecticut Parachutists, Inc. is a Not-For-Profit club owned and operated by its members. With a history that spans more than 50 years, CPI has been home to generations of jumpers, and hopes to continue to provide skydiving services for generations to come. But that success depends on you! CPI Members are more than customers, they are part of an extended family. Our members form the core of our instructional staff, and many serve in volunteer capacities to help manage and operate the facility. Benefits of membership include:
- Full Voting Rights on all matters pertaining to the Club's operation.
- Right to serve on any and all Club Boards or Committees.
- Discounted Jump Tickets.
- Discounted Event Registration Fees.
- Use of All Club facilities.
- Access to the Club Gear Store, which provides equipment at deep discounts compared to retail prices.
To Join CPI, or to renew an existing membership, type your USPA Number into the field below: